Car Share

Car Share

Home Page Forums Car Share Car Share

This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of john john 9 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Chris

Chris

said

Hopefully people will be able to organise car shares here and enable more to get to the events cheaper 😉

April 12, 2016 at 6:00 pm
Profile photo of Peter

Peter

said

Anyone from the Hertford area fancy car sharing for Sundays dig?

April 12, 2016 at 6:48 pm
Profile photo of Steven Allen

Steven Allen

said

Hi Peter I can’t do this Sunday unfortunately, but if you fancy car sharing for digs up Cambridge/Peterborough way let me know. I’m just up the A10 near Royston way.

April 13, 2016 at 6:59 pm
Profile photo of Peter

Peter

said

Yeah Steve that’s good with me.

April 14, 2016 at 5:23 pm
Profile photo of Rory Abbotts

Rory Abbotts

said

hey guys. Anyone going to brightwalton on Sunday willing to car share from north wales/ Shropshire border? Can meet somewhere?

April 14, 2016 at 7:28 pm
Profile photo of Lucy

Lucy

said

Hi all, just wondering if anyone from Brighton is going to the Bodiam Castle dig in July?
If so, I would really appreciate a lift!
I can help out with petrol money.
Thanks

May 14, 2016 at 10:48 am
Profile photo of Rob powton

Rob powton

said

Brightwalton weekender I will be setting off from the north east of England on the Friday morning anyone needs a lift contact me

May 20, 2016 at 3:15 am
Profile photo of Piotr

Piotr

said

Hello!
Is anyone going from London on Sunday`s dig in Moreton in the Marsh and has a spare seat in the car?

May 31, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Profile photo of les

les

said

Chantry! on the 17th july i have room in my car for 1 ,let me know if your interested ,im in monmouth south wales

July 11, 2016 at 5:59 pm
Profile photo of Ray Edwards

Ray Edwards

said

If anyone is driving to the bodiam dig from Surrey who could give me a lift I would be happy to share petrol cost.

July 13, 2016 at 1:54 pm
Profile photo of kev

kev

said

Anyone coming through Bridgwater or going from Bridgwater to minsterworth dig? Will contribute to petrol.. Pm me please or give us a ring – 01278 321615

Thanks
Kev

July 30, 2016 at 10:34 am
Profile photo of john

john

said

hi any one going the rally on the 30th till 2nd brightwalton weekender
my lift has just let me down so was wondering could i jump in with someone if there is any room will share exspences thanks alot john from kirkby northwest

September 27, 2016 at 7:37 pm
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Letsgodigging