Welcome to the East Anglia Forum!

Welcome to the East Anglia Forum!

Home Page Forums EAST ANGLIA Welcome to the East Anglia Forum!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of chris chris 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Chris

Chris

said

Hi Bob, it’s nigh on impossible for me to monitor all the forums, if you need anything specific answered by Admin, use the contact form mate. The forums are more for member chat, so I only see the comments when I have a read. Regards your questions, no problem bringing a guest.

July 6, 2016 at 8:00 pm
Profile photo of Bob

Bob

said

Thank u Chris I had used the contact forum. But to no avail. Never mind cheers. See u at mundham with my + 1. Thanks again.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Bob Bob.
July 7, 2016 at 5:58 pm
Profile photo of yeti

yeti

said

Admin..I have put my name down for the Mundham weekend but not sure I can make it yet due to working weekends and bank holidays, I hope this is o.k, I can remove if not..Mick

July 24, 2016 at 9:56 am
Profile photo of Amberside

Amberside

said

We are looking to come to the Mundham weekender but would like to know if it’s only camping on Friday or if there is detecting as well.
Would none campers coming on Friday Saturday and Sunday be allowed to detect on Friday 26th

August 2, 2016 at 8:45 am
Profile photo of Stejens Detecting

Stejens Detecting

said

I was wondering the same as above, can admin please confirm?, also when will we know the location and details? New to the letsgodigging events and plan to come to regular ones as have been recommended highly.

August 20, 2016 at 2:42 pm
Profile photo of Chris

Chris

said

Hi all! We operate the same system at all weekend events.If you are camping the whole weekend, we isolate a section of land for the campers to do some free detecting on the Friday from the time they arrive. This is only for those camping and is not a day visitor option, unless you wish to pay for a days detecting on the Friday, which is then fair on the campers who have this included in their weekend fee. Please bear in mind the area allocated is only a small section of the overall detecting area and will not be multiples of acres. Hope that explains it all for you.

August 20, 2016 at 3:57 pm
Profile photo of chris

chris

said

Hi anyone going to Fundenhall Rally please

October 18, 2016 at 6:58 pm
Profile photo of chris

chris

said

Hi im from lakenheath are you near by

October 21, 2016 at 9:42 am
Profile photo of chris

chris

said

the digs which postponed are these still going ahead please.

May 31, 2017 at 10:39 am
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Letsgodigging