Welcome to the North East Forum!

Welcome to the North East Forum!

Home Page Forums NORTH EAST Welcome to the North East Forum!

This topic contains 26 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of JennyClay JennyClay 6 days, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Chris

Need to find someone willing to run a few digs in that region Colin then we can organise something.

12/04/2016 at 5:10 pm
Profile photo of Sophie

Hey! Currently in the Sunderland area. Looking forward to some digs close by! Sophie

22/04/2016 at 2:40 pm
Profile photo of Trevor Jones

Trevor Jones

Just joined and booked for the Skipton 2 day event Woop Woop

18/09/2016 at 11:25 am
Profile photo of John Eldridge

John Eldridge

Just joined and although I live in SE Scotland Northumberland is only a short trip down the A1.

06/02/2017 at 12:14 pm
Profile photo of Jennifer Edwards

Jennifer Edwards

Hi Everyone,

I’m Jennifer Edwards a recent transplant from America.My partner of fifteen years was born and raised in Scarborough so it was time for us to come home.

I love attending group digs And am looking forward to meting others that enjoy this awesome hobby.

Also I am willing to give a ride to others from here in Bridlington or the surrounding area to digs.I am retired and available to dig any day of the week.

looking forward to meeting y’all,

31/05/2017 at 8:54 pm
Profile photo of MARTIN PEARSON

Hi thanks for accepting me, anyone in the Rotherham area interested in car sharing for the digs please let me know,,,,thanks Martin

10/09/2017 at 11:52 am
Profile photo of brian

Welcome to everyone! Look forward to hearing from you about new events in this region on here and I’ll post it on Edubirdie.com blog. My company popular not only in Canada but in the UK.

22/12/2017 at 12:29 pm
Profile photo of kris

Hi from leeds any digs local to me

30/01/2018 at 3:08 pm
Profile photo of leslie James bentley

leslie James bentley

Hi my name is Leslie James bentley I have a membership with you, 2017 ,2018 what month this year do they have to be renewed, thankyou les

07/02/2018 at 4:59 pm
Profile photo of Chris

Hi Les

Renewals at end of June. There will be plenty of notice and information provided before that date.

Best regards

07/02/2018 at 6:54 pm
Profile photo of JennyClay

Hello everyone. I’m new here. I’m a freelance writer at australianwritings and I love yoga and football. Nice to me meet all of you=)

• This reply was modified 6 days, 22 hours ago by Profile photo of JennyClay JennyClay. Reason: mistake
16/03/2018 at 11:25 am
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.