Welcome to the North West Forum!

Welcome to the North West Forum!

Home Page Forums NORTH WEST Welcome to the North West Forum!

This topic contains 37 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sam Deew Sam Deew 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Mark Atkinson

Mark Atkinson

said

Hi Billy. Sorry mate I can’t make that dig because I’m in work. I’m brand new to this hobby, yet to get out other than my back garden. Do you fancy getting out somewhere maybe. To show me the ropes and help me get used to my detector and settings? Any other digs come up and I’m not working I’ll be happy to give you a lift. I’m literally just over the water from you. Cheers.
Mark.

06/12/2016 at 3:09 pm
Profile photo of david phillips

david phillips

said

Hi Billy i’m from E/port and going to Shrewsbury dig on the 11th Feb.

04/02/2017 at 5:45 pm
Profile photo of Gareth jones

Gareth jones

said

Hi looking forward to dusting my detector off and straying out of Blackpool

28/02/2017 at 11:15 pm
Profile photo of Parno

Parno

said

Hi all I am Paul from the Wirral my wife and I have just started the hobby looking forward to when we retire. Why dose work always get in the way of enjoying yourself. We have a Garrett 250 & a Garrett At Pro still getting to know them hope to see you all on a rally soon

12/03/2017 at 8:38 am
Profile photo of John Hickson

John Hickson

said

New member here from sunny Nantwich. Looking forward to my first dig sometime soon.

08/05/2017 at 11:25 am
Profile photo of Rick Shaw

Rick Shaw

said

A warm hello from me Rick Shaw on the Wirral.

25/08/2017 at 4:26 pm
Profile photo of Ron777

Ron777

said

Good news! I’m happy to read about it and find something interesting for collegeresearchpaper. I’m interested in the life of our state so I write a lot about it. If we are interested in work, I will show my articles.

30/01/2018 at 1:13 pm
Profile photo of Sam Deew

Sam Deew

said

Are you facing issues in roadruuner login? Call rr login support services at 1-844-797-8692 and ask the process how to create and account on it. We are rr support services provider in USA and Canada. We fix the roadrunner sign in issues, email error code issues, password recovery issues and many more at affordable price.

24/04/2018 at 10:38 pm
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Letsgodigging