Welcome to The South Forum!

Welcome to The South Forum!

Home Page Forums SOUTH Welcome to The South Forum!

This topic contains 43 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Chris Morgan Chris Morgan 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Matt

Matt

said

Hi
I live in Dunstable Beds/Herts borders…Wandered if anyone around here fancies a car share to any events?

Cheers

Matt

06/12/2016 at 7:32 am
Profile photo of lee martin

lee martin

said

Hi all, I’m a newbee to the hobby, I’m from the Dartford area,finding permissions hard to aquire at the mo but I’m sure things will pick up soon. I’m looking to attend a few digs in the coming months and cant wait to find some history and to meet fellow bleepers. All the best and happy hunting…..

19/12/2016 at 4:05 pm
Profile photo of pm Brown

pm Brown

said

HI anyone from Kent going to the north somerton dig

09/01/2017 at 11:42 pm
Profile photo of Kevin

Kevin

said

Hi just joined LGD, I am a relative newbie, did a little detecting many moons ago, just dropped back into the hobby.
Things have moved on a tad!

Kevin.

13/01/2017 at 2:16 pm
Profile photo of pm Brown

pm Brown

said

Anyone going to the dig on the 12th feb

20/01/2017 at 11:01 pm
Profile photo of Chris

Chris

said

Hi,
just become a member and attending the West Hendred dig this weekend. Not my first time out but the first time out with LGD.
I dig with a good friend of mine. Jaine. We are looking forward to meeting you all this weekend.

02/02/2017 at 8:35 am
Profile photo of Graham Turner

Graham Turner

said

Yes James, they will put the post code up on the Saturday before the Dig.

03/02/2017 at 1:42 am
Profile photo of steve977

steve977

said

Hi … I have become a member and am trying to go to the ( Sunday 5th February 2017 – Lets Go Digging Event – Oxfordshire ) I have sent 3 messages asking to join this dig …but no reply am I doing somthing wrong ??

03/02/2017 at 3:10 pm
Profile photo of Quirky

Quirky

said

I’ve only just clicked on this Forum page but thought I would start by asking Steve977 did you get sorted as the admin wouldn’t normally ignore you???

13/02/2017 at 10:43 pm
Profile photo of JerryL

JerryL

said

I wanted to say hi to everyone, just joined and would be interested in how many people are in Essex, Brentwood, Basildon, Southend or even in Kent etc. It would be great to see a LGD site arranged around here that is not too far to drive to.

17/02/2017 at 3:33 pm
Profile photo of Stuart Cameron

Stuart Cameron

said

Hi,
Stuart from Surrey here.

I’m new to this hobby, so new I haven’t yet got a metal detector but it’s on its way soon.

I have a question….is it worth becoming a full member here? What I’m really asking, are there enough digs in the south to make it worth while or is it better just to pay the £20 when they come to this part of the world?

Cheers,
Stuart

26/02/2017 at 6:47 pm
Profile photo of Lmm

Lmm

said

He’ll alum from Providence next anniversary with a aggregate in amusing sciences, and he’s accepted that he could will a aggregation that didn’t consistently acquire the a lot of aptitude to arresting heights. At 22, he’s beforehand than abounding of the top affairs at the top of the 2016 NBA Live Mobile Coins Draft. He’s aswell lived through so abundant more. At connected last, Kris Dunn is assuredly accessible to acquaint a new story.

23/09/2017 at 2:37 am
Profile photo of Chris Morgan

Chris Morgan

said

Hi all, just joined LGD, I live in East London and can’t find any local groups to me. I’m able to travel so Kent or Essex boarders with London not a problem.

I’m heading out to the Steveton dig on the 7th, looking forward to saying hi.

26/09/2017 at 7:12 pm
Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Letsgodigging