Welcome to The South Forum!

Welcome to The South Forum!

Home Page Forums SOUTH Welcome to The South Forum!

This topic contains 57 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ady R Ady R 5 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of safewow

safewow

said

Having traversed a turbulent ocean, the ship made rs 3 gold landfall in a remote northern isle. They had been told of a merchant nearby whose allegiances lay with the resistance, and a delegation set off for his store to seek help. Their contact, however, had died.

Thing here with (Rajai Davis). Raj left a legacy. Every time he comes up to bat, they screamed as loud for him as they do for us. I’m on a train heading towards Westminster. No one is cowed, afraid or divided. Please stop your stupid attention seeking comments.

To meet its pledged emissions target under the Paris Agreement by 2025. That analysis concluded that size of the 2025 carbon taxes and their corresponding economic costs are modest. And the researchers said that cost of delaying the implementation of a carbon tax is high.

For the study, published in the Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, researchers set out to determine how different aerobic training programs affected weight loss, fat mass, muscle strength, and overall physical fitness in a group of overweight and obese women. High impact workouts, which focus on moves that bring both of your feet off the ground at the same time, can include cardio kickboxing, cardio dance classes, boot camp classes, or high intensity interval training (think: jump squats, burpees, and high knees). For this study, women in the high impact group spent five to 10 minutes warming up, followed by 40 minutes of training, and then five to 10 minutes of cool down.

Last year, the number of out of province tourists was up almost 10 per cent, including a 9.7 per cent increase in visitors from the United States. At the same time the number of Ontarians travelling outside the province was down 3.4 per cent. Greenback relative to the loonie was a big factor last year, Hudson said..

Statistics track the number of women working, their educational qualifications and salaries. But the data does not tell us the whole picture. It doesn’t tell us how women feel, and how they fare day to day in the workplace. Note than in 2015 there was a spike in the amount of water treated. This suggests that consumption went up in that year, coupled with the onset of below average rainfall. However, Winter has cautioned that we can draw too much from this graph, because the correlation between water treated and consumed is not clear..

Harrowing dashcam footage reveals trail of devastation on. Pippa Middleton and James Matthews return to civilisation. Hero neighbor shoots knife wielding father dead as he. At Broward Center in Fort Lauderdale. The theme of the Festival annual salute to Israel will be “Celebrating Hope,” featuring 18 choreographed dances in a 90 minute show, as selected by Artistic Director.Palm Beach County NewsView MoreTwo youngsters play basketball last year at the Mandel JCC’s Camp Shalom Sports Camp in Boynton Beach. This summer, the JCCs in both Boynton Beach and Palm Beach Gardens are having Camp Shalom Sports Camps and other camps and leagues for kids/adults.Two youngsters play basketball last year at the Mandel JCC’s Camp Shalom Sports Camp in Boynton Beach.

Time to Join 2017 Rs3gold Black Friday Promotion for osrs gold /rs3 gold with 8% or 10% off from Nov.23-Dec.1,2017!

8% off code “BLA8”for all orders

10% off code “BLA10”for $50+ orders

Meanwhile,Never miss 10% off code “RSGACC” can be used for all RS07 account.

Also,you can buy Rs3 gold/osrs gold and all other Products with your mobile smoothly.

Using 8% off code “NEW8RS” to buy osrs gold /rs3 gold from https://www.rs3gold.com anytime.

30/11/2017 at 8:55 am
Profile photo of Donn Mckee

Donn Mckee

said

Hey all… I just joined and I’m relatively new to the hobby, from Sevenoaks in kent. Look forward to joining you all on a dig soon.

04/12/2017 at 9:15 pm
Profile photo of Paul

Paul

said

Dunno if anyone still uses this
I’m new to this game, bought my machine last week and I’m excited to get out and learn about it
I’m based in East Sussex and currently sourcing permissions

04/02/2018 at 9:26 pm
Profile photo of Glyn Davis

Glyn Davis

said

Hi folks
I am from the Dengie Hundred area of Essex. Not a great deal of permissions this way. Returning back to MD now retired and cancer peeps said get out there and do soemthing . SO here i am dusted all my gear off. Had to buy new as non now fits and bought a new Machine. As my old one was a c_scope veteran :)
Anyhow always looking for a dig / event and maybe a share if possible to get me back into the grind again.

I got my finds out to browse over. never realised i had so many hammy wonder If i can get lucky again.
Anyhow thanks for the shout see you all soon somewhere.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Glyn Davis Glyn Davis.
09/02/2018 at 9:49 pm
Profile photo of Tintin

Tintin

said

Hi
I have registered for the upcoming event this weekend at Wootton Bassett it will my first time with lets go digging, can anyone tell me the format do you get confirmation email before the event or just turn up ? How do you find the location / farm ?

cheers
Tintin

20/03/2018 at 6:42 pm
Profile photo of Matt

Matt

said

Tintin, if you follow lets go digging on facebook the postcode and details get put on there around 18:00-19:00 the evening before the dig, no confirmation needed you just turn up on the day and make sure if you cant turn up you unregister online, hope this helps, are you local to wootten bassett?

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of Matt Matt.
23/03/2018 at 10:16 am
Profile photo of lovesky

lovesky

said

Know More Change OSRS Corporeal Beast Cave And God Wars Dungeon for Ironmen
With unbelievable persistence,Next week there will be a new OSRS Corporeal Beast cave added only for Ironman players. Meanwhile, some slight tweaks to the God Wars Dungeon bosses will be done for them too. Let’s learn what the new changes will be and get cheap OSRS Gold for sale here.

Add a new Corporeal Beast Cave for Ironman players
The Old School team plans to add a new Corporeal Beast cave, only accessible by Ironmen accounts with a combat level of 50 or higher. And the new cave will share the same functionality as the current Corporeal Beast caves, like teleports. However, these Ironmen with level 50 combat or higher cannot go into the same cave as regular players, while the Ironmen below level 50 combat will still use the same cave as regular players.

Change the OSRS Gold Wars Dungeon bosses slightly
In the future, the God Wars Dungeon bosses will reset when the room becomes empty, which means the boss will reset and spawn again at the usual respawn rate after a few seconds without any players in the room. And this can avoid the players from having to start killing a boss already hit by a previous player that has left and getting no loot from this killing.

When will these changes be updated in game?
It’s planned that these changes will be implemented as part of next week’s game update. In addition, although they will not be polled, you still can give your suggestions to the Old School team.

Furthermore, more changes similar to these will be considered in the future. All the Ironman players must be trilled at this news, right? Let’s wait for their coming with cheap Runescape 2007 gold for sale.

24/03/2018 at 7:41 am
Profile photo of lovesky

lovesky

said

Updating Change Locations of OSRS Bounty Hunter And PvP Worlds Regularly
The Runescape team intends to change the world that the activities like Bounty Hunter & PvP worlds are restricted to every 2 weeks for the sake of more players. If you are a fan of these activities, please learn more details and give your advice ASAP. And there is [url=http://www.rsgoldonline.com]RS 2007 gold for sale[/url] here.

Why do the OSRS team want to change the Bounty Hunter & PvP worlds?

Here is currently Bounty Hunter and PvP worlds:

Bounty Hunter: W18 (a UK world)

Standard PvP worlds: W25 and W92 (a UK world & an Australia world)

High Risk PvP: W37 (US-East)

As you can see, the 2 most popular of these worlds – W18 & W25 have always been in UK,which is a source of irritation to many players in countries like the USA and Canada, for the higher ping they get can put them at a disadvantage.

How do the team plan to allocate the PvP worlds?

First of all, you need to learn that there will be a new F2P PvP world added.

1.Bounty Hunter world changed between W18 (UK) and W19 (USA) every two weeks

2.Standard PvP world changed between W25 (UK) and W24 (USA) every two weeks

3.High Risk PvP world changed between W37 (USA) and W43 (Germany)

4.F2P PvP world changed between the UK and USA (Specific world numbers will be decided when the new world is available.)

When will the changes released?

It’s planned that the Old School team will try the new schedule next week, and they also will make a new page on OSRS site homepage, on which you can clearly learn which world will correspond to each activity in any given week in the year.

Okay,We hope this can really give a much better distribution of the activity restricted worlds for all players. And don’t forget the [url=http://www.rsgoldonline.com]Osrs gold[/url] for sale on our site.

26/03/2018 at 5:04 am
Profile photo of Jenny

Jenny

said

Hi everyone! I’m also new here=))) My name is Jenny and I’m a freelance writer, you can get more info about my works here, if you are interested. Nice to meet you all!

13/04/2018 at 8:59 am
Profile photo of alan bartlett

alan bartlett

said

Morning folks,
I,m Alan, Live in Essex, Brand new to metal detecting, Just purchased my first machine an Ace 250, Looking forward to getting out there soon on a dig.

03/05/2018 at 8:55 am
Profile photo of CharlyTrider

CharlyTrider

said

Hello! My name is Charly! Now my weight is 70 kilograms, and 2 years ago my weight was 93. I smoked and drank beer almost every day. I read many books on how to lose weight, sat on raznihdietah, but nothing helped. And then my mom moved with her cats. But it turned out that I have an alegre for wool of cats. I began to walk in the evening in the park, I bought special sneakers for walking with a rounded sole. I bought a new vacuum cleaner. In this I was helped by the resource https://bestvacuum.reviews/shark-vs-dyson. I do not even imagine how people lived without home appliances that make life easier. By the way, losing weight was not my goal. Everything turned out by itself, thanks to mom and cats.

19/05/2018 at 9:01 am
Profile photo of Sophie Taylor

Sophie Taylor

said

Make Your Relocation with Hassle Free Car Shifting Services New York
Driving your car to the new place is not always the choice. Especially if you are moving long distance, packers and movers in new york driving would not always be a safe idea. This is why you would want the service of car relocation New York. The job of these service providers is to make the relocation of the car easy and completely hassle free for you. They also save you a lot of time. So, how do these companies actually make your life easier? Here are some of the reasons why you will want to hire service of vehicle shifting New York. They have the finest team.

One of the biggest reasons why you can leave all your worries of car transport with them is that they have the New York team. They have the team of highly experienced and qualified Shiftings. This is the reason why they are able to take care of every aspect of car shifting New York quite easily. Experience and expertise play an important role when it comes to moving your car to the new location. They take care of the vehicle safety

What is the first thing on your mind when you are going for car or vehicle relocation? It is the safety of your car. Thankfully, car transport New York is pretty reliable. They have been doing the business for a long time. They know that safety is the prime concern for you. This is why from beginning to end they make sure that the safety and security of your car is intact. If you are looking for car relocation New York, it would be New York to hire the services. Some also provide insurance.

To give you more peace of mind, there are some companies that also provide the insurance. This means that if something happens to your car during the transit, you will be compensated for it. However, before signing the agreement for vehicle shifting New York, it is New York that you look at the terms and conditions of the agreement. You will want to know what type of cover it provides to your car. The prices are pretty reasonable Packers and Movers New York

One of the New York things about car shifting New York Charges is that the prices are pretty reasonable.movers and packers in new york There are some companies that charge you a lot of money and do not provide any special services. On the other hand, owning to stiff competition, most of the companies provide high quality service for car transport New York at a very competitive price.

Visit Site: http://www.packersandmoversnewyork.us/

29/05/2018 at 8:08 am
Profile photo of Ady R

Ady R

said

Hello All

Is anybody going to the Bethersden Dig in July?

15/06/2018 at 8:05 am
Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Letsgodigging