Welcome to the South West Forum!

Welcome to the South West Forum!

Home Page Forums SOUTH WEST Welcome to the South West Forum!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lmm Lmm 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of admin

admin

said

From Bristol to Swindon or Bridgewater down to Devon, Nick Broderick is you main man!
Anything you need to know about any events in the South West, just ask Nick.

06/03/2016 at 4:11 am
Profile photo of Darren smith

Darren smith

said

Looking forward to the second dig for south west region at babcary on sunday, still plenty of spaces so if your reading this post from another region and fancy a change. Come join us down south
click here for info

08/03/2016 at 6:48 pm
Profile photo of Morley

Morley

said

How do I put my name down for the Babacry dig please ?
Cheers
TF

09/03/2016 at 12:01 am
Profile photo of Chris

Chris

said

We will be adding the function to register for the events within the next 48 hours. If you look at the Mundham event, you will see how it will work when installed. In the meantime, if you go on the FB South West page and tell Nick, that would be apppreciatd!

09/03/2016 at 12:11 am

Darren smith

said

Via phone or tablet – You can click the info link above in my previous post then click facebook then click going.
Pc -click the link above and add your name there.
They have added the function to do it on the event page.
If you get stuck reply here i will add your name to the guest list on face book.
Please make sure you are covered by ncmd of fid insurance.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Darren smith Darren smith.
09/03/2016 at 7:07 am
Profile photo of Bill

Bill

said

Hi looking forward to any digs in west Cornwall

09/03/2016 at 9:33 am
Profile photo of mark benwell

mark benwell

said

hello just moved over from face book looks good

09/03/2016 at 9:34 am
Profile photo of Morley

Morley

said

Looking forward to Babcary, cracking area there…

09/03/2016 at 8:16 pm
Profile photo of AndyTaylor

AndyTaylor

said

Hi Darren just a couple of things if i was to attend Babcary do i have to be there at 08.00 or is that just a guide time ? as i would be travelling up from Torquay some 70 miles away and i’m on night duties the night before, and having only just received my new detector on Tuesday i’m not sure i would be able to operate it successfully , And i wonder if you could answer this question for me . This new website , do we have to sign in and out as i can’t seem to find the sign out button anywhere ? And i found that just clicking on this site (I could view everything including this forum ) without having to sign in .. So once joining are we permanently signed in ? do you know thanks in advance Andy

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of AndyTaylor AndyTaylor.
09/03/2016 at 8:44 pm
Profile photo of Chris

Chris

said

Hi Andy, once you are in, you are in lol. Never a need to log out. I can log anyone out should they make the request. Regards the event, if you turn up late, you need to locate a member of the admin team to sign in. There’s bound to be someone there too that will be able to help you with your new detector too.

09/03/2016 at 9:06 pm

Darren smith

said

Hi andy
3 of us will be leaving the bay around 6 ish. Your welcome to tag along if you want to share costs.
Most people aim to arrive at 8 this gives you time to get ready for detecting and have a chin wag.
The briefing will start around 20 past 8
Nick will explain the dig rules and what land is available to dig etc.
Im sure it will be fine if your runing late as people often get lost etc. Your more than welcome to have my number or nicks to ring us when you get there. Nick will come and explain what you need and collect your fee..
As for the website with me it seem to logout when i leave the page on my phone and tablet. If you have remember password on your browser it may well auro log you in..
Hope this helps.
Im sure website admin will correct me if im wrong.
Hope to meet you on sunday and welcome to lgd southwest and the website..
Ps what detector do you use.
Feel free to come and chat on the face book page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/828690783915906/

09/03/2016 at 9:06 pm
Profile photo of AndyTaylor

AndyTaylor

said

Thanks for that Darren, I’m pretty new to all this forum thingy so please excuse me if i make a few mistakes , and thanks also for the offer of a car share space i really appreciate that ,but if i can attend i will try and make my own way there for my fist outing ,and maybe in the future take you up on your very kind offer should it still stand , I’ve just bought a Teknetics T2 DST but am awaiting the Mars coil and other accessories to go with it , (temporarily out of stock) but should arrive soon as will my pinpoint probe and digging utensil, I haven’t even had batteries in detector as of yet but i have read and tried to digest the manual ,so i think i know roughly how it works..I will know hopefully the day before the event if i can definitely attend, so will post up my name on the website then, Many thanks for your help and patients and hope to see you all on Sunday Cheers Andy

09/03/2016 at 9:45 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Letsgodigging