Welcome to the South West Forum!

Welcome to the South West Forum!

Home Page Forums SOUTH WEST Welcome to the South West Forum!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lmm Lmm 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of ROBERT OGBORN

ROBERT OGBORN

said

Just registered for the dig on Saturday near Frome and paid my £20 subscription, I have a few questions as a novice
*What’s the postcode for parking?
*What time should I be there?

Many thank
Robert Ogborn (Bristol)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Profile photo of ROBERT OGBORN ROBERT OGBORN.
04/07/2016 at 4:50 pm
Profile photo of Ken Wood

Ken Wood

said

Hello Nick, my names Ken and I’m a new member looking for other contacts. Can you let me know if anything going on over August/ September within an hours drive from Glastonbury please. Ken 07581749993 many thanks.

06/08/2016 at 5:03 pm
Profile photo of Ken Wood

Ken Wood

said

Hello Mark, just wondering if we’re related as my Mother was a Benwell! Her Dad was Frederick married to Alvin.
They lived in Redland Bristol. Look forward to hearing from you. Ken Wood. 07581749993

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Profile photo of Ken Wood Ken Wood.
22/08/2016 at 5:00 pm
Profile photo of Simon Marsh

Simon Marsh

said

Hi guys looks like you now extend all the way down to Cornwall. Looking to attend the Knights Templar Dig next month, it will be first dig with you. Looking forward to it.

Cheers Simon (Metaljester)

22/09/2016 at 2:49 pm
Profile photo of LucyB

LucyB

said

Hi All, I’m hoping to join you at your next Rally. Can anyone recommend where to trail/buy a second hand detector? Been thinking about for years…and this year reached a milestone which has kicked me into gear. Lucy

06/01/2017 at 10:53 pm
Profile photo of Lmm

Lmm

said

The further he runs, the Madden 18 Coins better. There’s annihilation to it. And it’s through this simple prism that we saw Hester’s refracted splendor. That Hester was the best anytime is indisputable.

23/09/2017 at 2:38 am
Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Letsgodigging